We'll take you to see the fascinating rock formations at Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door. This outstanding area forms part of the Jurassic Coast, which is famous for fossil hunting. There's a nearby fossil forest and also the sixteenth century Lulworth Castle. St Mary's Chapel is worth a look - it was designed to look like a Greek mausoleum.
Unwind in idyllic English countryside. Explore charming towns, majestic castles, and miles of golden beaches. Hunt for dinosaur fossils on the Jurassic Coast, marvel at Lulworth Cove's rock formations, and stroll through quaint villages like Corfe Castle.
Itinerary so far...
Our Dorset tour will take you through beautiful English countryside. We’ll explore fascinating towns, historic houses, traditional seaside resorts, and stroll along miles and miles of golden sand. Plus you can go hunting for bones on the famous Jurassic coast, where many dinosaur relics have been found…
Depending on what you'd like to visit in Dorset, we can take a short trip to the coastal resort of Swanage for lunch. We know a few nice places where you can sample the deilights of that great British staple - fish and chips.
Visit the Dorset village of Corfe Castle with its prominent 11th century castle of the same name. There is evidence that the area around the village has been occupied since 6000BC. See the remains of this spectacular Norman castle and spot the 'murder holes' and count the arrow loops. And then go for a cream tea afterwards in the pretty little village of Corfe.
The New Forest national park is home to the New Forest wild ponies – and seeing them wandering around is a spectacular sight. You can also see deer (the area was William the Conqueror's hunting ground). The town of Lyndhurst is a good stop-off for a spot of shopping, lunch or browsing the art galleries.
This tour can be customised or extended to multiple days to include visits to:
- Avebury (Neolithic and Bronze Age henge monument containing three stone circles)
- Hampton Court Palace (home of King Henry VIII)
- Lacock Abbey & Village (picturesque streets and historic cottages featured in Pride & Prejudice & the Harry Potter movies)
- Porchester Castle (medieval fortress)
- Portland Castle (one of Henry VIII's artillery forts)
- Winchester Castle (Founded in 1067 and housing a museum of the history of Winchester)
Type: Chauffeur Driven Car
Price: 1–4 people from £595 / 5–8 people from £620
Pick up: Central London / West London (elsewhere please enquire)
- Pick-up at 8.30am
- Lulworth Cove
- Durdle Door
- Corfe Castle
- New Forest
- Customise with: Avebury, Hampton Court Palace, Lacock Abbey & Village, Porchester Castle, Portland Castle or Winchester Castle
- Drop-off back to London at 6.30pm